Monday, March 26, 2007

It's official...

I just booked my flight for Vietnam. Talk about butterflies! :)

There is an Earthwatch map to the right that I would like all of you to check out in your spare time.
1. Find the country of Vietnam and click on the red dot.
2. Scroll over the links below the map to learn about my expedition. The case study should give you a thorough background of some of the things that I will be participating in while over there.

The red dots on the map indicate other "Live from the Field" expeditions. You may want to see what other teachers and their students are doing.

Feel free to leave any comments concerning your impressions regarding this expedition.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Winzeler I wish you so much luck on your trip! I hope you have fun, and come back with an amazing story to tell!=] HAVE FUN!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Winzeler I hope you have fun on your trip! We will all miss you and be hoping you come back with a smile on your face!

Anonymous said...

You Def. Deserve this! This is so cool! Who all is gong with you? Have you learned how to speak Veitnam?

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. W,
Our family has decided to adopt your journey as our family project this summer. We are looking forward to following your adventure. M.'s grandfather served a tour in Vietnam north of Saigon. Will you try the Mekong Delta River catfish or protect it while you are on your trip?? We'll wait and find out! Karen N. and M.

Cameron said...

Greetings from Wilmington. Jack is in good hands. I am glad to see you travelling the globe like I know you want to. Be adventurous and eat something weird that you can talk about when you get back.