Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Home Stretch


I can't wait to see you all in person on Thursday!!! It was fun to see you in through the webcam yesterday but I miss seeing the real you.

There have been so many wonderful comments that you have posted and we will get a chance to discuss and answer all your questions. I love my students. You continue to inspire me and you are the reason that I am a teacher.

Here are some things of importance that we should discuss:

  • The impact of Lien's research worldwide
  • Why do you think that it is so hard to convince people in third world (poor and undeveloped) countries to care about the environment?
  • When did the Vietnam War occur? Why? How has it impacted both Americans and Vietnamese?
  • How have we grown as a class as a result of the trip?
  • What can we do within our community to help educate people about the importance of biodiversity?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you tomorrow. We have lots of questions for you and can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Don't forget our surprise!!!

Anonymous said...

Is this a water puppet?

Anonymous said...

What is this a picture of? Is it for a certain holiday (like maybe Voting Day)? It looks like it was going to give you a hug!

Anonymous said...

Ms.Winzeler,
I saw just the other day in the
hall way to the cafeteria.
You had this huge smile on your face, so I could tell the trip went well. I'm so glad you had fun. I am home sick at the momment, and thought of your blog. Vietnam must have been amazing! You are an amazig teacher, and person you deserved this!